Himawari-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

There's duplicate pages and the chapter's marked as 39 even though it's 40 (although the chapter number appears on the third-ish page apparently). Definitely needs a fix or a re-upload.

Edit: 'sall good, just wanted to bring it to your attention in case nobody else did. Thanks for your work.

Power Uploader
Yeah, the original file has extra duplicates of some pages _in the end_ - system seems to have placed after the original by numbers. I hesitated to remove them since they are in the original package. And yes, I am trying to refix the chapter number. My mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you so much for retaking this! It's good to know you guys are still at it, and even if it takes you time, know that there are people who apreciate enormously your work. So with that said, thanks a lot for the update <3

Thank you for keeping this amazing series going, your work is grately apreciated and we'll be patiently waiting for the next update.
P.s how Himawari-san is able to resist to Matsuri cuteness is beyond me, just give her the love she deserves!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the update, I feel so much better after reading it... Himawari san is beautiful but today, Matsuri san left me speechless

Group Leader
I can't believe this has been ongoing since 2009 and has around 11 volumes now... so much still to discover! I think this manga really has an unique feeling to it, I have no idea if it's the drawings or the characters or what, but it's simply unique.

Users who are viewing this thread