Hime Kishi wa Barbaroi no Yome - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I love the art style this author uses & glad to see the one shot got serialized. Hopefully it gets picked up so thanks for the translation & bringing awareness of its existence.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. I remember that oneshot vividly. I liked it a lot. Today is truly a happy day, as I see it got serialized. In fact, I hit "follow" even before starting reading. Thank you very much for translating this.
Can't wait to see another characters from oneshot.

Definitely not our world history but it's soo funny 😆 and the reaction 😂 🤣 😆

finally, a short romantic story featuring a non-bishounen, middle-aged guy that is not a coworker or shows very vague feelings until the end

I'm not complaining here, but really female knight? Insane the fact that some warrior tribe takes an enemy female warrior as a bride when you guys keep throwing those women to them for the 17th time already? If I was the guy ruling that kingdom, I would've already abandoned the idea of trying to get the lands to the east in the 3rd attempt, all that manpower can be expended somewhere else

Dex-chan lover
Sexual violence would make this interesting if it was also psychological but reading the pre-serialization it makes sense why neither is present

Dex-chan lover
so... her home kingdom has just been force feeding them breeding stock for the barbarians leadership for how many years now.... If the ruling class/family of her nation knew this they could have set up diplomatic relations to gain farmland while providing their eastern neighbors brides... ouch

Group Leader
Sup folks, I'm from Black Cat Scanlations and we're happy to announce that we'll be picking up the series from chapter 2 as the current scanlator will not be continuing it. It's a monthly a series, so the next chapter will be next month! Feel free to join us on Discord to be notified for it https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n

Much appreciation to the translator for the first chapter and to the Black cat for picking it up

Users who are viewing this thread