Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Hime's Suggestion

Double-page supporter
Scanlator were right, it was a fun ride for a while

Dex-chan lover
I-I just can't... the description really just says NTR, like... what the world has come to!

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad for the glasses guy. He clearly love the thicc girl and only like the thot as a fap material, but the thicc girl clearly only settled down with glasses boy because she can't get the ikemen.

Power Uploader
@Vasqueztion Your deat-, I mean sacrifice will not be in vain comrade! -salutes- Lol. WE NEED MOAR !!!!!!! On a serious note, is this really ntr as people have described?

Supporter
Thanks @SquigglesJP for providing this entertaining story, please see it out to the end, I’ll buy you some coffee in the future lol.

Also seriously how can anyone feel bad for any of these characters, this is not NTR, this is wife swap with a gay twist.

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer I can hear a lot of screaming behind me... lol

@obsidianpassion You're welcome! This is what people in Japan call "swapping" wives lol. What's more, there's THICC-ness in this. +1 andddd... Huge Dong Dong? +1 lol

Contributor
Yeah the plot was kinda obvious at this point. Whether or not this crashes and burns or not relationship wise Is up to the author

Definitely feel the worst for glasses since hes just a toy for the slot and gf also just using him. At the very least he'll be able to bang both.

Huh well that was unexpected. Didn't think the other guy would be so into NTR. Although after that it looks like this will be more about swapping/swinging than actual NTR

Users who are viewing this thread