Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Confession

I mean they kinda agree to NTR each other so it's no surprise if she loves more the other guy. Anyway, great translation

i wonder if this will be the new lowest rated manga here tough after this chapter score will definitely drop

Supporter
2GWD9eJ.png

Holy crap i don't like where this NTR is going, feels like he's gonna lose everything.

Dex-chan lover
so next chapter finally the sex scene we were waiting for?

Dex-chan lover
idk about you guys but this is the most wholesome NTR i ever read lmao
I read some fucked up shit so I really do know what I'm talking about...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously guys. I understand what smut is and how it works, but what exactly sets this manga apart from regular NTR hentai with plot? The fact that there is not such detailed sex and a lot of talk?

@SuperOniichan This manga is netorase, for starters, that being consensual swapping of partners. The NTR bit of it is that being specifically Saku's kink of choice.

Dex-chan lover
Who knew you could defeat big dick with the power of being handsome and kind. Truly uncharted waters in the world of NTR.

Dex-chan lover
I still believe that Saku ultimately just wants Susa's dick. All this being cucked by Susa and then turning around and fucking his girlfriend to make Susa feel the NTR too ... sounds like petty nonsense that jealous people do to get the attention of the one they really want.

Also to everyone who thinks this is NTR... there is no such thing as consensual NTR or Mutual NTR. NTR involves being helpless while the one you love gets fucked right in front of face with the option of you being forced to clean up afterwards. You have no choice and you do not get a concession pussy to fuck either.

Users who are viewing this thread