Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So as far as I can see, MC is the only one really in the relationship. Thicc GF seems like she thinks of the protagonist as a consolation prize and always truly wanted his friend, Which would suck for MC, but could still be an interesting story

It would actually be hilarious if big titty glasses gf turned out to be the "scheming" girl and the homewrecker girl is the one that gets hurt. Homewrecker seems like she couldn't even conceive of having anyone taken from her, and even gets off on "lesser" longing for her Beau. The situation could easily fly out of her out of her control, and she wouldn't know what to do.

I see, as the series goes on, both the protag and his friend getting pushed around by these two women, where their relationships end up is anyone's guess. I am thinking a bitter sweet end.

Edit: After rereading the first chapter, it seems like both halves of the "nerdy" couple may see each other as runner ups to their respective "handsome" couple. Changes my view of the story a bit.

Interesting that the protagonist's friend seems to fulfill something emotional for both the heroines, but it seems like the protagonist will fulfill their sexual desires. (The inevitable sex between nerd gf and riajuu bf seems like it will be a disappointment).

New prediction is that cuck boyfriend gets both girls BUT, protagonist becomes the BULL, fucking his girlfriends, and dominating all of them. Happy end? It's just dumb enough to work!

Fed-Kun's army
I've already said that I don't care about NTR if the building of characters won't get me mad about it. I mean this could be called "NTR the manga" and people would get mad anyway when they absolutely know what this is about. So it either complain in the comments of every chapter or not care. Personally I don't mind because I'm not interested in the characters depicted as they are so I read it lightly, having fun like jersey shore or some of those guilty pleasure shows full of drama and bullsh1t.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol i think i kinda get why people like NTR, this manga and chapter specificallyl is just a roller coaster of entertainment.
Ill say with my chest that I've become a NTR fan in order to see just how far these skets are will to risk it all and to see just how much these cucks are willing to take before they snap 🤣 .

This is "people" watching at its finest, good stuff indeed.😂

Dex-chan lover
I hope that it wouldn't come to this, but the big girl has just lost my interest. The small girl is a jerk too, but at least she is self aware.

The two dudes... Well... I just pity them. Though to a lesser extent for the handsome guy.

Contributor
Obviously, the winning play is for
both dudes to hook up and ditch the girls.

lagladiatorsstrategy.png

This manga has more than 20 chapters but I don't know where to read the raws, anybody know where I can read the rest?

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer Hmm... to be honest, this is something new to me. I've seen doujins that are just straight up ntr but for a series like this hmm... this is fresh lol. Partly 'cause Author is <3 too.

Dex-chan lover
This sucks so much. And that fucking chapter preview is even worse.

But well now he knows how the cookie crumbles, you give thots your dick not your hearth.

And remember kids always wear a condom, if you were not using one before and now your relationship has become poly anything, you must use one, shit has become public now.

At that point just look for someone else, if anything for peace of mind.

Double-page supporter
Yep, this sucks for the small big guy in this here manga. Guess time to drop it

Users who are viewing this thread