Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Do You Want To Try It?

Power Uploader
@Doomroar so true! power couple!
Miko and Saku's relationship is not really stable at all, for starters it seems they got together just for appearance's sake, to be the power couple, but they are sexually frustrated, their fetishes are perfect for their relationship to crumble extremely fast the moment someone that can satisfy their fantasies comes.

@hamdeo Mah cute bear! Glad to see you're still well ! time to conquer the world!

@Doomroar I disagree on the stability of Miko and Saku’s relationship. I think it’s more stable because they communicate what they want and their fetishes feed off each other. Miko has made no indication she’d leave him because she’s a size queen. If anything, she’s consistently said the opposite. Saku is interested in drawing Amane and finds her attractive but he has no desire to leave Miko for her.

Are they manipulative to get their desires? Absolutely. Could there be any issues and insecurities later? Probably. But they’re much more likely to talk it out then let it fester like Amane and Susa are doing. Nothing says they’re sexually frustrated with each other. Miko has said Saku is good in bed. They just desire to swing with some friends on top of it.

Dex-chan lover
@TrainsHateTrucks Everything says they are sexually frustrated that's the entire reason why they are looking for new sex partners.

Miko has yet to actually get her ride on the dick that she wants, we will see how things go after that, all of the things she likes about Saku are superficial "He is good looking, and can draw" that's about it, he is literally on the same level as Susa whose defining characteristic are that "he has a big dick and fucks like an animal".

If the dick probes stronger than the pen then we get the classic NTR mind fuck story.

@Doomroar Miko said two chapters ago how their sex was good. You don’t have to be sexually frustrated to want to get into swinging. They both had a conversation where they put their fetish out there (Saku has a cuck fetish; Miko might be a size queen) and now they’re going about exploring it. That doesn’t necessarily equal frustration.

Dex-chan lover
@TrainsHateTrucks she might be a size queen? na, she is very clearly one, on that same chapter she tells Saku that she wants to have sex with Sasu because of his big dick, something she desires because the current dick plowing her is clearly not enough.

The only way i can see her not going the cliche route of the mind break is if she actually doing all of this just to please Saku, and the whole deal with being obsessed with a big dick is just part of an script that she follows to satisfy Saku's fantasies, that way Saku is not just being cucked by just anyone but by a superior dick. But i doubt it, she is just a size queen.

@Doomroar at later chapters you will see that trying to read this manga through the lens of hentai tropes is meaningless. All in all, I would say that what this manga does is to take the most common dichotomies and tropes present in that kind of fiction and explore what do they become when put into practice in a somewhat "realistic" scenario. Frustration isn't (at least not in a sexual way) a key factor in this story really, obsessions and insecurities of our protagonists are.
Mind break, betrayal, jealousy, they still will be present in the manga, but they will not serve the same purpose as they does in erotic fiction.

Double-page supporter
@Doomroar Didn't Miko admit that she'll be mind broken and belong to Susa forever if he destroys her with that thing?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, those were all mindgames, so that Susa could think he was superior to Saku. Miko only plans to use Susa for her sexual gratification, and the more excited he is about it, the more aggressive he'll be, which is what she wants.

It was to be expected, but I'm kinda irritated that he fell for the trap so easily, but given his nature, it wasn't surprising in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread