Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Four Of Us

Power Uploader
*raises hand* As an NTR/NTRS hentai reader, I'd also like to say that this manga sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@Dead-chan @criver Сan this considered NTR if this is a voluntary change of partners? It's not even a cuckold fetish ... Why did I feel so dirty and doomed after writing this?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is NTR if it's consensual? Most NTR put you in a position of powerlessness when your significant other is dominated in front of you.
I mean its trading partners, with friends who you trust? So technically a "safe" space? Idk I'm not fully knowledgable about it, but I doubt its NTR.
That aside, I'm not a fan of the story, but I might as well just read it thru since I made it to this point.

Dex-chan lover
@NoForcee So what's the reason it is a piece of crap manga? It's consistent with the author's writing except for the NTR elements.

@SuperOniichan It's clear (from previous chapters) that neither our MC nor his gf are comfortable with the idea of their partner having sex with one of their friends, while at the same time they themselves want to, so they feel it would be unfair/egoistical if they went through with it but forbid their partner to do so. They are by no means freely thinking polyamorous characters, hence NTR fans will get that strongly sought after feeling.

@gregger For tags, this would most likely fall to swinging instead of NTR, but it honestly depends on how things go as things progress.

Can someone explain why this is trash exactly? Plot and character are fine, not amazing but not bad either. I walked into this excited for the art and the ntr drama, but its not even ntr. Unless this explodes into something crazy. It doesn't seem like it'll blow into full hardcore ntr especially considering that the super hot guy that gives the main character an inferiority complex is the one with the ntr fetish.

Seems like you all are just pussies

i don´t want to know but at the same time i want to know what is going to happen 😐

We knew what we were signing up for and this isn't ntr they are willingly swapping

Dex-chan lover
Noticed on page 12 both Amane and Susa have really bad nerd neck. The author can't even allow them the dignity of good posture.

@b-no well it can be, but in this case both parties are fucking someone else consensually so it doesn't really evoke that hardcore ntr feeling when your fucking the girlfriend of the guy that's fucking your girlfriend. It doesn't feel like ntr and more like emotionally conflicted swinging.

It also doesn't feel like any of the characters are going to leave their partner, since the two nerds share the same interests and get along very well, and the pretty couple seem pretty stable since the they're both enthusiastic about having sex with other people on top of being super into each other. It just seems like the nerds are just figuring things out and that's why they're uncomfortable with this whole thing at first.

Users who are viewing this thread