Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Choices

Double-page supporter
Damn this is some cucky shit lmao I bet this will turn terrible soon. I bet the soft Mc will be fucking girls but he will lose his thick gf. Fyi not spoilers just my opinion.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If this was april, i would have liked to see the word d*ck replaced by all the eufemisms available, just because i can't read this seriously anymore, like, when the girl stopped the BJ and made the "PON" sound i imagined the sound a champagne bottle makes when you pop it open. Also, i guess i'll have to read that other manga from the meme, for research, obviously. Thanks Squiggles.

Sucks for susa even with his big dick both girls prefer the other guy as a lover shes even getting more freaky to show off to him.

Dex-chan lover
Susa is clearly just an accessory, but i feel no sympathy for him, he is also there just to fuck Miko.
This is just foreplay before they exchange, and it shows everyone is focused not on the person they have in front but on the couple next to the them.

Edit: The one time Squiggles gives us a source it is for lolis that no one cares about...

Dex-chan lover
Amane's deluded if she thinks she's gonna be able to keep Saku. And that's what's happening: she thinks she can win Saku's heart away from what's her tits.

I'm a fat chick and I know the reality: it's rare that anyone goes for us, especially people that are extremely attractive. Our weight makes us repulsive to most people and it's gonna end unhappily for Amane.

@sunshinelemons that’s not always true, fat girls are my preference personally. I would go for Amane easily. You’re probably right in the context of the story, but in real life people’s attraction varies a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure at this point why the author doesn't draw full penetration, what are you hiding at this point?

Supporter
I kept thinking he was losing his erection, but then the weird sound effects starting happening and I thought start popping blood vessels.

Contributor
Why haven't I dropped this yet?
Cause I wanna see it turn into such dumpster fire trash that it turns amazing dumpster fire trash 🔥👌

Dex-chan lover
"So fucking bad, I am here for the cosplay chick's tits, not even the other girl, miss me with that cuck shit."
-Eonlars

Users who are viewing this thread