Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Sure

Dex-chan lover
He is garbage, she is too, they are perfect for each other.

Dex-chan lover
Cockblocked by the period. I haven't seen that one yet.

Did she basically tell him that he was her consolation prize? She can't have the guy she really wants so she settled for him?

Damb even the girlfriend is toying with him just blatantly admitting she only wants to be with him to get with saku

Dex-chan lover
The pic from 1st page is just a fanart or its from some manga?

I like this, they've come to realize that they're both scum.
call it quits on the dating and just become friends with benefits. that way the next swingers party there will be less feelings attached since its more just a friendship orgy 😂

Dex-chan lover
@draksig

It's been foreshadowed for a long time, though I thought it would be something she realized rather than something she knew and accepted.

Its funny thinking back now on the story, all the times we were made to feel like he did her wrong, she always thought of him as consolation dick. seems like runner up kun is still at the bottom of the power rankings, for now.

Dex-chan lover
As long as both know what's what and that they're essentially just friends with benefits now, I don't see the issue here.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine if they are two adults with clear boundaries, but they are in love with other people and have formed a codependent relationship because of it. In the long run, it won't end well.

This pairing should not last all that long. Neither are with the one they truly want to be with.

Users who are viewing this thread