Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - We Need To Check

Damn that's a wild party, and that vtuber thing was pretty specific, wonder if the author had somebody in mind.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I think she is referring to her height. She was comparing herself to miko in the previous panel, and she is shorter than her. Definitely has bigger boobs

Camera girl be like oh shit yo that a Sigma Art 50-100mm f/1.8 DC in u pocket?

Dex-chan lover
>Miko left

All clear

>"onee-San" whips out tig ol' bitties and admits to being into 3 ways

current objective: Survive

Not too surpsied at the outcome so much as the speed. Geez, even Miko waitedike 9 chapters before stripping and going for that magnum dong.

Contributor
@Rin2k

risingup.jpg

I swear to god, the only reason I keep reading this is thanks to the comment on last page, it's pure gold.

Honestly I think Amane is clearly cheating on him with manager. I atleast want Susa (is that the MCs name or Saku? I always get them confused) to get some, find what he wants to do, and be happy.

Lol like i said before Iruka is the perfect fusion between both girls. Got the cuteness of Miku with some of the thickness of Amane. Its like the both did a fusion dance lol.

Anyway really glad hes gonna dive in there. Honestly, both of them should just explore what they really want too.

Also this explains way Saku is so aloof with the situation, he always seems like he gives zero fucks lol. I guess its cause him and Miku probably have done way more freaky stuff before this.

Dex-chan lover
There it is now he knows they have a whole swinger circle, with fuck parties and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread