Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - It's Possible...

Contributor
yes-everybody.jpg

I am trying to figure out how her boobs can be seen from behind in some of those poses

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having no other worth other than your horse cock (ie every Ooi Masakazu ML).
MC is almost treated as a subhuman.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean.. I guess it's a step in the right path.. Susa's still not honest, but at least he's doing what he wants to do, I just home Amane can clear his thoughts for him >3>

Thank you so much for the chapter, huge PP, literally lol <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having sex with women just so that your gf can have sex with other dude, and then you can have sex with the gf of the other dude.

His logic couldn't be messier, well here we go down the road of debauchery.

Dex-chan lover
for a moment there i thought he was about to pass that up lol

but yeah great ch looking forward to the next

MC will be better off when he stops putting Miko on that pedestal. Like when it finally goes down if it isn't the best sex of his life it will all be for nothing lol.

Great job my man, just finished reading vol. 5 raw recently, gotta say i can't wait until you translate

The susa orgy harem with cosplayers

I have a friend who could translate for me but he like skim through it and just give brief conclusions of each chapter

Users who are viewing this thread