Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

this is so good, ntr is only bad when the story make you attached to the characters and then they act like jerks and cheat on the girl. This one here is more about the fetish, theres no bad vibes from it.

Supporter
No description and a low rating better check the comments. Whew dodged a day ruining bullet there.

Fed-Kun's army
it's just NTR, fuck off with this garbage
anyone that tries to tell you "it's not bad NTR" should be taken out the back and put down

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you'd think the comment section were the ones being cheated on. Does not nearly deserve the low score it's got.

@whiteniBBas Not really the same, but someone in the comments mentions Cross and Crime. A lot more fucked up, but has a lot of the same interpersonal drama.

It looks like glasses MC is sexually attracted to his friend, otherwise I can't figure out why he would be picturing his friend while having sex with his girlfriend. 🤔
x4.jpg
x5.jpg
x13.jpg

I hope this doesn't turn into some weird threesome between MC, MC's friend & friend's GF, where the MC is crossdressing as that trap that his friend drew.

B43.jpg

B44.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Glasses-kun is not gay, he understood that his girl was more proactive in ch4 because she was thinking of cool-friend when they were doing it, theat gave him NTR fueled libido and...well you seen the aftermath.

jak

Contributor
It's weird seeing a female lead who isn't thicc from this author.

so... consensual NTR/swinging? I'm so baffled by the concept I'm actually sorta interested in seeing how far this shit goes

This artist has a switch, somewhere in his head, that controls how he draws his characters. This switch has exactly 2 settings. Thick af or lolita. Almost didn’t recognize him this time around though.

This artist always draws big titty women in a way that borders on disgusting and I don't know why. Probably the bowling ball-sized tits.

Dex-chan lover
So is the reason this doesn't have a description an effort to trick people into reading NTR?

this seems more like swingers to me, and thats ok in my book
( i guess Japan doesn't have a term for that?)

the only thing that bugs me is , the artist seems to want to do hentai, im not much a fan of this half-and-half-almost-but-not-really-hentai type stuff

for me its better when its all or nothing

Note~his actual hentai is tamer than this loool, i like your stuff but, make up your mind dude

This is for prestige degenerates, I don't have the level required to explore this swingers area XD.

No wonder Okusan has so many NTR doujins... The mangaka's style exude just that.

Users who are viewing this thread