Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

Dex-chan lover
The description is exactly what youre getting from the story, so why people see that and have the audacity to act mad and surprised is beyond me.

Fed-Kun's army
Contacted both Sony and Nintendo to sue for copyright infringement based on the cover photo.

Haven't read it.

Double-page supporter
Only good thing in this story is the chubby girl if you are into that kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22 seems a lot of people around can't bear stories about free will sexuality between people right with it, which is ok if you aren't into that and is still a taboo in many ways, but the morons who don't know jack shit about relationships screaming "NTR!!!" are gift that keeps giving.

It's true that the story really doesn't have anything else. But still.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing most people are only mad cuz this time the author is making a story with quite promiscuous relationships or "open" as compared to the lovey-dovey vanilla ones that came before it.
Some probably didn't even read the description and just thought it's another Okusan.

This is hot but I'm not open minded like y'all but this is not for me i'm not into this kinda of level, i'm just gonna ask what it feels doing like this IRL? do you feel jelous when your partner doing it with other person? does people like you are always horny? do you think physical affection is better than psychology affection?

Aggregator gang
@Johnnylemmon These sorts of relationships require not only a lot of trust, but a lot of communication and openness on everyone's part. Everyone must be on the same page for it to stay stable, and the more parties that become involved, the harder it is to maintain that balance. For some people, the rush of adrenaline that comes with doing something "taboo" is what they find exciting, be it having sexual relations with another person's partner, or watching your partner have sexual relations with another.

Dex-chan lover
The author typically puts a sprinkle of "oooh is it going to be NTR?" into their series (before going "ha ha, nah it's actually vanilla") but it seems they tipped the spoon over a bit more with this one lmao

The art is horrible. The proportions are too much it looks like she's not human. It is honestly disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread