Himegami no Miko - Ch. 4

Wooo, that's a sure-fire way to control someone's feelings. Give Chikane an emotional rollercoaster that goes from one extreme to the other, she doesn't even know what she wants any more.
Still waiting to be able to guess the endgame here.

Dex-chan lover
Being a Kannazuki no Miko spin-off endgame should be death though. Rip. Why do I do this to myself smh.

Dex-chan lover
"getting worked up over something like this"

Girl, talk about calling the kettle black. Who ran her ass over there hunting down her wife over a seashell.

Supporter
Thank you Omniessence group for the early new years present through this chapter! It means so much! I wish you all a beautiful, prosperous and love filled 2021!

Dex-chan lover
Damn did Himeko get raped again? And not even by Chikane? I'm getting into this a lot and I know its just going to end it heartbreak. Why goddamnit, why.

Himeko is a good girl, himeko is a good girl.... pls let her be that innocent good girl we all know

Thanks for the update!

How dare you leave me on a cliffhanger like this. I really hope Himeko isn’t just acting and betrays her.....

Aggregator gang
I always thought "whipped" in that sense referred to whipped cream. feeling kinda dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread