Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@ss4chris you're getting high quality stuff and for free, so shut up. They're saints doing God's work, wether you personally like it or not. If you want something specific done pronto, pay for it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't there now like 3 manga revolving around the losing heroine meta?

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris Okay dude, let's walk you through the logic here.

The translator group representative just told you "Plus we can't keep tab on all possible manga releases and start translating manga as soon as they begin serialization, you are asking for way too much."

Your very first comment here is "makes me wonder where this will go. follows*"

Your very next comment is "this manga came out in march but just now someone decided to translate huh? :(

oh well better late than never"

You didn't even know about the thing until after it was translated in the first place, then complain about something because you demand entertainment at your leisure.

Get off your high horse dude. You are asking too much.

So the author of Jiken Jaken went straight into this series. Hopefully he makes this work unlike Jiken Jaken.

Contributor
@Hollow7F
edit: read out the rest of the chapter....I'm gonna run out of Fs...
Should probably change your username to Hollow7000000000000F, and even that might not be enough for a series with this premise.

ok the fuck? and whats with the skin fang with semi realistic lip. shit looks pretty weird.

Damn that first chapter almost make me think this shoujo manga until fanservice

Users who are viewing this thread