Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Himegasaki shutting down dramatic flashbacks like the Lord of Swamp Castle* shut down musical numbers. :lul:

*Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah, Sakurako, Sakaki, childhood marriage blah blah blah.

More importantly: why is Sakaki's underwear on the title page visibly lower-res than the rest of her. Is it censoring on the part of the scanlators? The author/artist? Was she originally supposed to be baring it all on that cover page? So many questions, all because her underwear looks pixellated and her clothes don't.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the flashbacks are happening at the worst possible time and how Himegasaki not only tries to shut them down, but succeeds. I still think she'll win in the end though. At this point Himegaskai and the main guy have spent way too many years together and have a closer bond.

It's a much stronger bond than a small amount of time as kids together, imo, even if that time was significant.

Dex-chan lover
A marriage declaration when you're 4 years old isn't equal to mutual love over 10 years later.
That what i mean, If it is something like only the character herself get "misunderstood" on her own, that would feel natural to me. that what the story is actually about for a while after that arc. But the "rival" flag still pop up, real flag.
Kinda a harem with the first girl take all the development and sure to win anyways, but MC still raise flag with girls all the time. Like bro, Just cut of the Harem to begin with

Dex-chan lover
lmao she decide to affect space itself and disturb the memory from returning

Dex-chan lover
So, if the MC can find her wherever she is, is he like Squall from FF8? :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread