Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Falter

Dex-chan lover
Great.. this is all going perfectly so far. Tho i hardly think Kaito will believe that so easy and i think Yuri will accept a half-baked excuse. Hope im wrong.
But honestly, in Japan attempting to rape someone is taken this lightly? Doesnt matter college or apology... that should be jail or a good old knife. Imho.

Aggregator gang
Great.. this is all going perfectly so far. Tho i hardly think Kaito will believe that so easy and i think Yuri will accept a half-baked excuse. Hope im wrong.
But honestly, in Japan attempting to rape someone is taken this lightly? Doesnt matter college or apology... that should be jail or a good old knife. Imho.
Yeah its crazy that he attempted to rape her, I've been in a similar situation back in 2015 after I graduated high school. But me and her just talked it out because I didnt want to lose my friendship but I did want to discuss the feelings I had for her. Sadly she took advantage of this and in 2017 I had to break away from her abusive treatment. But never did I think to overpower her to "make her mine" shits fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread