Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Reality

The fact that he’s disgusted at someone who sells their body although he does the same. Bro you’re not one to judge 😁 I’m glad that he at least now knows what she’s really like.

Fed-Kun's army
God i hate makiko so much, i get that there are hints at trauma being the cause, but she is such a piece of shit

Double-page supporter
Welcome to the most twisted love triangle in the world! We've got a yandere lesbian with a fetish for compensated dating old men, a cross-dressing playboy violently obsessed with yandere chan, and a masochistic tomboy virgin! Welcomet to the world of ~~~manga~~~

Dex-chan lover
I really dont even recognize Yuki anymore... somehow after the big change she simply became a minor character drifting without direction.
To think she would simply betray Kaito this bad without even looking back just to accomplish absolutely nothing.
Now i even imagine Mikako blackmailing Yuki to stay with her in exchange of keeping Kaito secret. Tho Mikako didnt took pictures and Kaito just has to get rid of all his crap and theres no evidence and no one would believe the hot guy with a gf would be a drag.

Users who are viewing this thread