Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the Manga is like this, After all the Author is of Boy's Abyss.

This work is a train wreck; wish I hadn't wasted the time to read it.

The art is okay, but the MCs act like horny nutcases without a logical bone in their brains - I suppose that's a given with their childhood traumas and general manga insanity- but the ending is reasonably happy and somewhat balanced in how they all ended up.

The smut also feels very male-gaze oriented or perhaps that's just me - made me uncomfortable and quite annoyed by how gratuitous it was.

If you're the type to get irritated by avoidable drama and irrational behaviour from all the characters, this isn't a manga for you.

Poor sho this manga makes me feel confuse and heartbreaking. The 3 of mc is scum they only think about the ego. Idont want have a scum girl like the mc

Not bad, but not amazing. Story is p interesting but the girl masturbates WAY too much. Like I'm talking every chapter she be putting on that skirt and rubbin one out. Overall, a 6.5/10ish maybe. The main plot of the story is just a bunch of misunderstandings constantly stacking up one after another and then not talking things out/lying instead of resolving things and it goes on like that from the very beginning, which is p cliche in romance mangas. Ending is a bit odd tho, side girl shoulda gone to jail. For a lot of things.

a tranny who sells herself for clothes, a filthy prostitute and an abuser, I really hate this manga and I just hope the tomboy gets away from this garbage and gets someone who really deserves it.

I have mixed feelings. I am interested in stories of people being confused about their gender and/or sexuality or what it means to be a girl/boy. That shit is confusing sometimes and makes for good drama. That being said, I wouldn't say their feelings on the subject were particularly relatable most of the time. Yeah, there were problematic attitudes some of the characters had towards gender and sexuality but that's not a deal-breaker for me. In fact, I think it's good to explore problematic attitudes because life is messy and sometimes we stumble from one edgy outlook to another before landing on something that sounds like our truth. But this story didn't feel messy in a realistic way to me. I'm mostly referring to that whole "mirror" thing.... it was ehh to me and felt a little forced.

Do you want to read a smut-fic with good artwork and breaks away from strictly heterosexual tropes and norms a little bit? This might be worth a read. There's plenty of smut. Both MF and FF scenes. But there's only one sex scene that has love in it, and that's at the very end. And tbh it didn't feel well-deserved to me. But hey, it's different.

Do you want a story that competently explores themes of gender and sexuality? EEEEhhh..... skip.

Fed-Kun's army
I loved this, amazing stuff, its subtle, slow but steady and the ending, while not the absolute best, was more than satisfactory.

Also helps that its really thoughtful about its subject matter (sexuality, gender identity, trauma, sexual assault, etc.), its for the most part smart in that it doesnt use it as a bludgeon for drama, but as a way to define its characters

Honestly I loved every moment of reading this, and now I'm re-reading it, I've come to love it even more.

Don't let the brainlets in the comment fool you, this is fantastic. Mikoko is so fucking unbelievably realistic, the way it tackles how early childhood trauma and experiences manifest as fetishes, and also effectively determine the outcome of what kind of person you'll be is right on the money. If you're not really interested in psychology and you just wanna rub your dick to lewd anime girls, this ain't for you boss.

Fed-Kun's army
if I read this psychological manga for the romance will I be satisfied with the ride and ending?

Users who are viewing this thread