Himegoto ~The Adult Virgin and The Experienced High Schooler ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Renjoh (Longing)

Dex-chan lover
LMAO good fucking luck with that, imagine waiting 3 years just like the bro did to fuck hahaha

Dex-chan lover
It sucks that she felt pressured to suck him off, I really hope there are more chapters of this one because I’m liking it a lot so far!

Well i think she made more progress in 1month than her bro in 3years ? Also believe me one night stands are ok but I have met women who things got very akward with after you have sex too early, like its not special if you do it too early without any feelings except lust. And if you do it and something goes wrong its 100% over xd. I have learned that the hard way.

But the whole story is so weird , lesbians I have met told me they were absolutely disgusted by a dick so how she could suck him off makes little sense to me.

Anyways big thanks for uploading , I really like this aspiring mangaka

Dex-chan lover
@Madmac “lesbians you have met” are the key words, there’s no point in generalizing the whole community based on a few people you know. There are closeted gay people who spend their whole lives pretending they’re straight, even have families and stuff but they’re still gay. There are many homosexuals who have had straight sex before coming to terms with their sexuality. Now if we pay attention to this specific character, she seems rather naive and passive, so it isn’t surprising she got taken advantage of.

@YuriMaker oh... i only know pain. Thanks for translating though!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, sad to hear we won’t see more of these two. I’d love to their stories develop because I enjoyed their progression so far. The adult girl is pretty damn relatable.

As nims mentioned, yeah, closeted queer people 100% do exist and act completely straight in front of people, usually due to familial and/or societal norms. I’ll add that even if they’re in a situation where they can freely be out, it still is completely possible that they were raised straight and so tried to go through the motions of a heteronormative relationship, only to find out later (and “later” can mean anywhere from their early adult life or toward the end of their life) that it wasn’t right for them.

As for the other girl, I do know a handful of people who have trouble feeling they are loved without receiving any physical contact. That goes for any kind of contact, not just sex, but I imagine sex brings a stronger sense of want and belonging. I have no clue how common this is, but I think she may think similarly.

Users who are viewing this thread