Himekishi ga Classmate!

Fed-Kun's army
this shit doesnt even try to tell a story anymore, there was barely one at first but now it has just gone full retard and not in a good way
dropped that pedo garbo

Fed-Kun's army
Normally, this kind of manga would have a good subplot or good art. This manga has none

The One
Staff
Admin
@EtherMan just because LHT hosts it on their page, doesn't mean they scanlated it, 1-5 was done by rapeman who doesn't want his chapters on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
This is just trash.
I have played rpgmaker hentai games with better story and characters than this.

I just click cause I saw a girl holding a mini gun. but yeah not my cup of tea. peace

Dex-chan lover
@Nissedood how the fuck do rpg maker and hentai fit together?? do you wank to minecraft-sized pixels or something?

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder if the slave slots of the MC will increase. Does anyone know?
He seems to have not enough space at the moment.

I really enjoy this series, too bad the chapters get release every 2 month or so... or maybe the delays are due to Rona.

@monkey123
Probably, but does it really matter at this point, several girl would simply stay with him even without the slavement magic (princess, classmate, demon girl, etc).

@monkey123 His slaves slots increase with his slave level. this isekai follows the isekai conventions about leveling. His power also increases according to how powerful is the person he enslaves. the demons and kirika were difficult for him to enslave, hence he's now more powerful. you are right and he has no free spot atm but:
take into consideration that the princess and the dark elf wont betray him, so he doesn't really need to enslave them. the other on the other hand is hard to tell how they would react. his ability has other secret ability thats hilarious and we will see it pretty soon. lets say its an ability for the most loyal and needy slave.

Users who are viewing this thread