Himekishi ga Classmate!

@S_zk Why else would anyone be here? Because they're a degenerate pervert who has fantasies about having a bunch of girls as their slaves serving their sexual desires? Now that I think about it, that's probably why most of them are here isn't it

@JDDood because someone else already did chapter 1 - 5. So basically no point redoing translation unless you're gonna do it better. THe group that did it is called rapeman scans. You can check through mangaupdates. Also they decided to remove all their chapters from Mangadex. Oh i just found out that they got banned by MD because of the credit page they did. Reasoning more or less was that he would put controversial or troll content in the credit page - which will of course trigger people which of course means more headache for moderators.

Group Leader
Sometimes I wish this site had a verifiable age limit. Fuckin snowflakes everywhere this is a winter wonderland when we hit 90F outside last week

@JustNatsuki to be fair this one is kinda excessive, I aint a snowflake by any means, but the slave class kinda a cliche and gets boring to read, I just want to find an mc that is hated but op

Man no hero, just uses his dick lmao....it’s pretty boring. They should add more details on them scenes.

Group Leader
@zh3tigerrr wasn’t referring to this manga. Was referring to the latter part of what jascaicps1 said (see the comment right before mine)

Dex-chan lover
The story is kinda a mess.
It was a pretty okay mc at the start, but quickly derailed because someone wanted it "But I want the MC to be the good guy" and kinda forgot you need actual character development if you want that.

Anyone knows what happened to the LN?
It's labeled as Hiatus and last volume(vol 4) was released 2017 , did the author die or something?

Users who are viewing this thread