Himenospia

The adventures of comrade scar and the implementation of fully automated yuri communism. And fuck men too i guess.

Contributor
Same writer of Caterpillar, Arachnid and Killing bites, i like this autor a lot, so odd with so edge characters. He also find very good and skilled artists to adapt his stories into a manga. <3

The story isn't impressive but pretty interesting for casual read.
On the other hand, I really love the art. The girls are simply attractive, especially the tomboy Hattory. She's hot!

Dex-chan lover
This series is top ridiculous even by the author's standars. I'm looking forward to how crazy this trainwreck will go.

Contributor
I can't wait to see how this all falls apart. It'd be pretty easy to kill the MC if anybody actually bothered trying, and as I understand the story, her "queen" status wouldn't get passed on to anybody else if she were killed.

yep, kill the queen. cause that worked wonders in arachnids manga.
the girl appears to be not as retarded though. you kill me, you get an entire "independent city" worth of criminals. it's mutually assured destruction with twat-spears ass-spears apparently.
although calling whatever you made an utopia where half your population is "comraded" and other half wears the perpetual cuck-face is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread