Himenospia

Dex-chan lover
For how weird and just generally fucked this series is, I'm enjoying it way too much

Im serious enjoying this. Just turn off your brain and youre good to go.

Dex-chan lover
What his this awesome shit.
This is so messed up yet so good.
I’m loving this.

@Victormg
Lol the best explanation.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought Arachnid was retarded... This author really is a blessing of the fuck-trainwreck series that you just keep on reading.

This manga was very enjoyable until it started talking about women are better than men bullshit

@Jojolord
It preaches the opposite. It says that women are too dumb and conflictive to get their shit together unless they're bound by a higher power.

Good, but I think the males should have been able to turn into something, I mean drones exist, even though they are basically useless. But I guess it would take away their main weakness, so eh, maybe not.

Hoho someone fels triggered when we got manga about women superiority.

I love see ppl triggered over fiction story and reveal his insecurity

So now the town is becoming is full of women? Okay this manga is starting to become my favorite over Murata's Arachnid. lol

@yogigs nobody is insecure here dude it’s just I don’t want to hear elitists bullshit Its the same if there was a manga constantly Saying men are better than women it’s pissies me off because it’s not true

Fed-Kun's army
Doubt that the author intended to spread a femenist message because this is a manga about half naked girls with tentacles coming out of their panties.

The guy just really likes bugs.

reading the first few chapters and was wondering why it feels so familiar for some reason
turns out its by the author of arachnid
good stuff as expected

Users who are viewing this thread