Himitsu no Gyaru x Shota

LMFAO when
they mentioned sex
and i noticed the title got H tag all of sudden got me killed

Dex-chan lover
So, 3 chapters more, I guess...
@monkeybanana550 It's gone H (but not according to me, since it still censors the lower regions much better than the real stuff), so no one will see chapters without removing the "no-H" filter
Edit: Turns out, Pixiv has chapter 20+ rated as H, so it's even officially H from chapter 20

Fed-Kun's army
I added to my reading list 2 days ago and come back to the red H

Interesting.......

So...
This just became NTR, and the one who was meant to keep it fluffy made it NTR...
I don't know how to feel about this.

Double-page supporter
Saw notification, but for a different language translated chapter ;-;

Essa parada que postaram ai de ntr ta me comendo tbm espero que n tenha se alguem puder me mandar o link da raw eu agradeço

Banned
Unfortunately I have H tags hidden and it doesn't show when it's updated.

I don't read H, and I don't want to unhide that shit just for this.

So this is where I step off the gyaru x shota train.

I'll come back when it's finished(if I don't forget about it) since I'm interested in the ending and what happens to them

So this is where all the folks gather *smirk*
This kid even more experienced than halves of the ppl gather in this comment section huh.

You know what, y'all (including the poor me) shud checked this mangaka previous work (ofc acivate the H tag lol)
Should u done this before, u may not felt surprised *insert suprise pikachu meme face* *cough* and felt being deceived by the hidden tag lol.

This is just so funny how we thought (yes, WE. I won't having this shit alone lmao) this is just your average cute smut age difference manga. Shit this is just so funny lol.
How the progress escalated from 0 to 101 LOL

Ehhhh might also checked those prev mangaka work tho *smirk*

Users who are viewing this thread