Himitsu no Reptiles - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Species #14 - Various things to do for healthy turtles

Dex-chan lover
There certainly are all kinds of requirements for tortoises. No wonder the shop needs a saleswoman so fanatical.

Nice fanservice, even if the sauna unfortunately wasn't architecturally sound.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for this chapter. This chapter helps. I have russian tortoise at home. I live in tropical country so, I dont use heating pad but just uv ray lamp.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation, and man the fanservice really hiked up this chapter.
I am not complaining though.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many people 12 year old Nagara caused to go to jail with that school swimsuit.

I think you got the "diffusion type" and "basking type" bubbles mixed up on page 17, Diffusion would be the one that spreads through the whole cage. That or the author got it wrong.

Double-page supporter
wow lots of extra fanservice this chapter lol (was the one of her in 6th grade really necessary tho 😐)

good advice on the uvb this chapter, tho if i may add:
-most ppl now days recommend against the coil bulbs even as a supplement, the tube ones really are the best but i also use mercury vapor bulbs since my turtle and lizard need warm basking spots and those produce heat in addition to uv :)
-uv light is still beneficial to "nocturnal" reptiles like leopard geckos so ideally u should have it on any species, they just need a lower percentage like the 2.0 or 5.0 lights and extra coverage in their tank so they can hide from it if they want to
-reptiles need a proper day/night cycle so for night time heating don't use any bulb that produces light, even if it's one of those red or blue ones bc they can still see that and it messes up their perception of things. just use a ceramic heat emitter or deep heat projector etc if your house is too cold to keep all the lights off at night

Dex-chan lover
Has it ever occurred to one to be flushed in front of the other? Something that indicates a future romance?

Users who are viewing this thread