Himitsu no Reptiles

Double-page supporter
Wow I had this followed for months hoping it'd be pick up and I just see it finally was!

Future trap character plz

Group Leader
I just received the eighth volume. It does not appear to be the last, and it carries the story through chapter 78.

This was pretty slow and didn’t exactly show us much besides one-dimensional characters. But I’ll keep reading because I’m a reptile-lover myself and I really liked the last reptile-focused love comedy (though this one seems more SoL and less love comedy).

Dex-chan lover
As someone with a bunch of reptile pets this is an instafollow, even if I'm the only one who doesn't want it to be full of fanservice.

Gimme reptileservice

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I just read all currently available chapters. While not much into reptiles myself (but neither being averse to them like the MC in the beginning), this is pretty nice to read. I'm looking forward to more.

Dex-chan lover
From chapter 1 and i say this is pretty boring. I just know two other Reptiles manga which is more interest

Group Leader
@liteteel - In a few weeks. Another scanlator had wanted to take this series over, but then discovered that it is not an easy one to translate. Especially with those walls of text we find at least once in every chapter. I've given him a lot of time, but it appears he has given up. He or she, you never really know around here...

Group Leader
@Venom021x - It's back in my rotation. Which means that the next chapter will come after the next chapter of each of the other nine series I am working on. Say three months. Unless somebody else takes the series away from me. Which, judging from what just happened, probably won't happen anytime soon.

Three months later: As predicted.

Why do I always prefer the side women in these mangas? Flawed women are so lovely.

Aggregator gang
You're not alone. Past her expiration date, my ass, I'd scoop her up in a heartbeat!

Aggregator gang
I've said before, I'll say it again: No manga is complete without a loony lesbian.

Users who are viewing this thread