Himitsu - Oneshot

Group Leader
@Xxjuggernaut i also think that it should be 'sister' instead of 'brother', but "onii-chan" is what written in the raw, so i just follow it.

Dex-chan lover
so she wanted her brother's D but she couldnt get it...F

Also am i the only thinking they look like they are from Amagami?

Double-page supporter
Why are people even confused by this? It's not complicated.

And no, just because she's a little depressed doesn't mean she wanted to fuck her brother. For christ sake people. Clearly they were close and any sort of change can sometimes be scary for people but she got over it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, what a nice sister. She's not jumping and wailing.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@lunectar
@Honshou
@Xxjuggernaut

a lot of people seems to be confused, but the final pages are clearly of the first girl (short-hair) sending a message to her onii-chan (the guy) because the word 'marriage' was shaded and the typing symbol is still there at the end (behind the smiley)

the smile at the end was partly forced because she is probably thinks her brother's wife will make him happy, and she thinks incest won't work out anyways

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu She obviously does want to. The hand-holding and being depressed was her lost chance for a romantic relationship

Fed-Kun's army
This one was a bit messy to grasp. I get the overall idea, but the details were messy.

@Kevadu

I don't agree with you and agree with people that think it's incest. There are 2 main points for why most people think it's incest. It's because of her face when she saw them holding hands. It gives off the feelings of a girl in love being shocked by them being together, not sure the face of a sister discovering her brother is with a woman.
The 2nd point is that she became depressed/had empty eyes/thrown away the gift. Again it show that her feelings for her brother are really big.

= Sister in love with the brother.
Or she is bro-con but even then is borderline incest feelings.
If she was just a normal sister she would just be depressed, possibly comedically drawn with some back lines, and not soul crushed like that in her bed even though she recovered in 1 night.

Users who are viewing this thread