Himouto! Umaru-chan

Please continue translating this manga, I have recently come across many mangas that already completed and I cannot bear for another one to be finish.

Group Leader
I wonder how Umeru still has a healthy shape while eating and dreaking shit all day long.

I've re-read/rewatched this series almost once every year now. This time I'm going to order the books then catchup on the new translatios!

@tommythatfox As far as I know Tejina senpai is still ongoing, Ane log ended years ago, but not even a third of the chapters have been scanlated, when you see completed or something like that, it usually means the official release in Japan, if the translation is way behind, it might take years to reach the end, if it's ever reached, sometimes nobody picks up the manga and it's never translated. Umaru-chan, after the original manga ended, there was a continuation, Umaru-chan G or something like that, but that ended too in 2018. Chapters are being released in English because the translation was dropped for a long time until recently somebody else picked it up again, so there's 33 chapters of the original series, and the 18 of the sequel, that have not been translated yet.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really comforting read, and despite being a slice, still features quite a bit of subtle character development for the protagonists. Beyond the flashy hijinks on the foreground, it deals seriously with sibling relationships, struggling with introversion and trying to fit in, teens searching for their way in life. And it's great at portraying warm familiar feelings.
All in all, a 10 out of 10 from me, and I strongly wonder at the low overall rating. If you're reading the comments deciding whether to read this manga, do yourself a favour and try half a dozen chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread