Hina Change

They are just so fucked up, exceot Makoto, he is a good guy, but I just need to know how it ends

@Wallabe I feel like a lot of manga readers are too immature to realize that there can or should be any emotions you get when reading a manga other than just joy.

That said, Hina is something else. Making shitty decisions for both of them all on her own. This is going nowhere good, but I'm here to see how it turns out.

Wow, this shit hurts. Fucking hell. I'm waiting till the 19th this has to be getting close to its conclusion. Holy shit. Interesting that it got me to care about two characters who are overall pretty fucked up. Both keep making decisions that can only end in heartbreak. I'd like to see this kinda concept again though. A consensual body swap that can be controlled and how that affects the lives of the two main characters.

Ermmm depressing manga. It will get you to be really invested but still you won't feel happy from reading this.

@elyonholic Really? Hina is the root of the problems. She's just as much, if not slightly more to blame than Ren.

Fed-Kun's army
Good manga and a good read. Ignore the rating, people just are angry this isn't a happy story

its up to chapter 22 now, with 23 planned to be released on the 10th of next month

Wonder why this manga is rated so low, it's very well written. The conclusion was satisfying even if it wasn't a happy ending for either of the main characters, they've developed quite nicely.

I rated this manga a 7. The story overall was pretty interesting, in the beginning, I was pretty frustrated. I almost dropped the manga. I'm a sucker for anything "weird"/"strange" ( though I know some of you might not agree with me.) The more I read the story the more I grew to understand not only the female MC's point of view, but also the male MC.

I find that there was a greater character growth for the female MC than the male MC, even when we did get to see his point of view. I don't necessarily like the two MC's but I find them decent. Sure they've made shitty decisions but to the end, they become better. I find the female MC's character growth and change in the story as the best ending for this manga. Every character deserved better even if they made shitty decisions.

I find the plot decently realistic. Both MC's know they both did wrong, the female MC was able to overcome her struggles and thus finally let go for the both of them. I don't particularly dislike the male MC because as I said earlier we see the story mostly in the eyes of the female MC. I also liked the fact that the author didn't push the male MC and the female MC to be together in a romantic sense. They respected the male MC's feelings.

This is all my opinion though, feel free to read the story and draw a conclusion for yourself.

Hina Changed. That's it. The ending wasnt too sappy, but left you with a good feeling. Looking forward to the epilouge.

Users who are viewing this thread