Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Let’s keep it a secret

Super Moderator
Ummm, I don't like that they are no longer elementary schoolers. I'm dropping this, sorry guys!

It took me about 10 months to finish this. I remember when I read the first chapter, I thought: "Damn, those are really precious little girls. I should continue this series" And here I am, after 17 chapters translated (the first one is in Spanish)

I'll continue translating other series that I like. See ya!

Edit: The QR code shows this video, a song sung by the author herself.
Join our Discord server to receive notifications about future releases.

cunny.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really enjoyed this short read. Was nice to see how comfortable Hina is in her own skin after witnessing her growing pains in the early stages of puberty. Always nice to get a happy ending. Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Our little friends has grown up. That was a nice serie

ANsu67V.png

Dex-chan lover
Great ending for this short series. Sakura is my personal fav with the best character arc and development. Emiri was cute as hell per usual, and just seeing all the characters over the short span of time we spent with them grow a little bit more was really nice to see. If this series was able to go on a bit longer I know for a fact it would have to potential to hit even harder. But what we have is still really good. Especially with that reveal at the end Kusakabe and Daichi are already dating and keeping it a secret. A nice sweet note to end it on.

MD@Home
Aww, i wanted an all out sugary sweet romance at the end, but a slightly bitter sweet ending is nice too~

Group Leader
My only complaint so to speak with this ending is that the romance was really ham-fisted. We basically never saw them getting close romantically. I get this was cut short because the magazine ended but these 2 dorks deserved a bit more time.
Still, a pretty solid series for what it is and thee constraints it had.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Wouldn't mind a 'sequel 'but i guess there's lots of other middle/high school coming of age series too lol
love how her hair got longer but her hairbuns are still like the same side versus added braids and stuff

Dex-chan lover
This was actually pretty well done. The romance was kind of forced in but it was a 1.5 year time jump.

Dex-chan lover
Cool little manga. I enjoyed this one quite a bit. Thank you for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Look at our little girl, she's become so beautiful now.

But damn she got a boyfriend already. Just make sure to stay in school and no doing any silly stuff.

Dex-chan lover
that was way too fucking precious for my hear to handle. I'd really like a sequel set in middle or high school

Users who are viewing this thread