Hinamatsuri - Vol. 18 Ch. 93 - Mishima Hitomi's great sleepover operation.

Lmao the fucking mannequin had me in stitches. Ahh, Hitomi. Best girl truly is the best.

Double-page supporter
yall weird for shipping this lmao

the mannequin was definitely the best part of this chapter, it keeps getting more and more complex i keep forgetting it's all being operated on hina's subconscious lmao she is truly becoming OP

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19

well, maybe in Japan, but i bet you can find 60-40yo hus-wife that's prolific enough anywhere in the world.... love is blind... or maybe golddiggers are blind... lol

age is just a number..... as long as there's love.... is this serious or sarcasm? you decide....

morally wrong is just a concept. do you know there's a verified cannibal in japan that's actually a free man just because he ate a french woman in french than ran to japan? international law saved him... than? is it morally right of japanese law to still let him free? he admitted and do interviews and all detailing his gruesome act in japanese media fyi... even wrote a book iinm.

Maybe this ship causes problems in the narrative’s future, and so one of the things they have to do to change the future is to get Nitta together with Utako.

Dex-chan lover
As weird as it is, it will probably make future chapters very funny. I'm okay with that.

Yeah this is just morally wrong

It's well know that relations with a huge power disparity tend to end badly.

Hitomi should just suck it up and die alone, since obviously nobody can't match her

Gods shouldn't meddle in the affairs of mortals after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes! I knew Hitomi x Nitta is happening! YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Age gap + gap moe is where it's at.

I hope people don't actually expect Nitta to fall for Hitomi. This is going to be a one-sided love affair unless something really weird happens. Granted, this is Hinamatsuri - a manga about a time-traveling psychic little girl who press-ganged an yakuza into being her father.

Group Leader
As long as they both can wait until she's of age, feel free, i guess.
Japan's future generation is dire as is.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhh.... did the Nitta mannequin keep pointing at its lips because Hina already knew about Hitomi's love and ask her to kiss the mannequin?

Hina's 4D chess play.

If Hitomi wants it to happen, it's going to happen. Anyways this might be her first crush which would be normal for her age. It would probably be the first thing she has done that was normal for her age in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
It can't be just me seeing front page looking like family photo.

Fed-Kun's army
At least after Nitta failed with Utako, his only love are vases. Nitta x Vase is the OTP.

Users who are viewing this thread