Hinamatsuri - Vol. 18 Ch. 94 - A Woman Indulging in Money, Power, and Status.

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 foreshadowing from the mangaka using the doll to bail him out, having said that public could have other nitta doll to be a doppelganger but hitomi handled it well

Edit - crossover idea, ramen emperor from kaguya-san finds anzu's stall

Dex-chan lover
Wait, since the rest of the Ashikawa Group know it’s a doll, doesn’t this mean they know Hina’s controlling it? Or are they just assuming it’s some strange new machine from out of nowhere?

Dex-chan lover
This is precisely why Hitomi fell in love with Nitta, he managed to bail her out of an impossible position.
@KeiosKod Yes they know that Hina's the one doing it.

Contributor
That is... a way to reveal Hina's abilities. But I guess everyone still assumes Nitta is super powerful, so of course he has a magic daughter. I do wish that the plot would slow down just enough so we could see how this plan rolled out in detail

Double-page supporter
Even in a scandal article, Anzu is the only one who got nice words. We all wish you luck, our precious Anzu.

Fed-Kun's army
wouldn't it be great if the mannequin replaced Nitta as Yakuza Boss, he'd be a better fighter (no human limits i.e. broken limbs, immortal, and a ruthless silent negotiator as people cave under his unwavering gaze

He'd be the yakuza everyone imagines Nitta to be and more

and Nitta could devote himself to one true love...~~hitomi~~ cough vases

Users who are viewing this thread