Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
im so so glad theres finally a new chapter of this

Banned
Im sorry but i have to ask: what the fuck is this manga even? I have read over 90 chapters and i really liked it. Until the bodyswap happened. Like, what the fuck? Whats even the point? This is clearly no such story and is rooted in reality. And now its suddenly resolved? Fuck off. This is garbage and the yuri has become garbage thanks to that. Im done with that and im also done with the author. I cant trust someone like this with any future work.

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry but i have to ask: what the fuck is this manga even? I have read over 90 chapters and i really liked it. Until the bodyswap happened. Like, what the fuck? Whats even the point? This is clearly no such story and is rooted in reality. And now its suddenly resolved? Fuck off. This is garbage and the yuri has become garbage thanks to that. Im done with that and im also done with the author. I cant trust someone like this with any future work.
Dam bro chill it’s a silly little lesbian comedy, it’s not that deep

Dex-chan lover
calm down

Dex-chan lover

it's literally a random chapter 100 story. Don't let something so insignificant ruin it for you. One of them is probably going to wake up from the obvious dream soon anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Complaining about a simple, comfy, random slice of life, yuri comedy while your pfp is a simple, comfy, random gacha game about a teacher sleeping with his cunny students and you're looking for depth?

Users who are viewing this thread