Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
What in the hell just happened? No, I'm not a thinskinned Twitter user who is bothered by the age thing, but what the hell is this reveal??? SINCE WHEN? HOW? HOW IS ANY OF THIS CONVINCING? It feels like a collective pity party for the leftovers more than the start of...something.

Dex-chan lover
this was hinted but somehow still feels really gross. I don't know how much they've talked out of these pages but to throw the word love nonchalantly for meeting twice/thrice just doesn't feel right.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

tbh you could pretty much tell from the beginning of this manga that the writing is pretty low-quality, so this stuff shouldn’t even be that surprising. I still adore the relationship between Koguma and Hino, but I’m not gonna give a crap about the plot lol

Group Leader
I have a hunch they will become a couple eventually. But isn't this too fast? I don't even feel any build up at all

Dex-chan lover
So this manga feels like it’s maybe coming to close soon (haven’t looked up raws or anything to see chapter count) and this very much felt like a chapter to tidy up the leftovers who got rejected. Not complaining cos the “hentai! Lolicon!” thing is hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Didnt Think this show could get worse than it already was and then this chapter comes out…

Aggregator gang
Lol, why everyone freak out ? Yall too focus on the fact that she is yonger. But this is like the most legal than what happen to this manga, compare to the main pair.
I swear if take this pair out of context (this manga) and show it to some of my neighbor, who are not anime/manga reader of course, they wont feel like anything wrong with it.
Im calling the cops on both of you

Users who are viewing this thread