Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
And then her friend realizes that she was a pedophile all this time, but she wasn't after their bodies, she was after their minds and so she ignored her cunny friend, for she was too mature.

The whole thing with this girl wasn't too good to begin with but this borderline pedophilia takes the cake. They are six years apart she hasn't even entered puberty. Even considering I am not picky by any means, Omi's confession came out of nowhere and is absolutely absurd. That's not how humans behave. Rin's "love" at first sight was at least remotely plausible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fact that they've interacted for like, only three or four chapters makes this particularly jarring.
Yeah. I have no issue with a 12 year old falling for a 10 year old (or whatever their ages are, 8 & 7?; Admittedly this might mainly be because they are fictional). But I do have an issue with her internally going "eww, I can't love this shitty brat" last time they met, to suddenly being "I truly truly love her, and will wait until she reciprocates my feelings" next time they met.

Dex-chan lover
This pairing is really forced. How many chapters did it take? Like 3? Introducing the loli was a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Are people that petty or is just stupidity? Like, Is nothing new that Omichii liked Rin and all that happened was a kiss on the cheeks given by the younger one. If u wanna argue that Omichii falling in love and already confessing was too fast and awkward then u might have some ground.
People talking like as if now Omichii is going to buy some plugs and straps on her way home for later. Chill. If anything is more likely that Rin will the one taking the lead here whenever that happens and if ever happens that is.
Go say gross for those high school boys banging their teachers or those middle age mans messing with young girls/boys.

I wouldn't mind this pair AFTER a long ass time skip, but as right now, you have someone in HS (Around 14 years) with someone thats around maybe 8, 10 at the very most?..

Dex-chan lover
I don’t really know what of development people are expecting on a less than 10 page per chapter comedy manga, lmao. Go read Shingeki no Kyojin, Berserk, I don’t know. Or maybe just go complain on twitter, as usual.

Very cute chapter. Love those two.

Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
If you weirdos can't understand why people find this development gross, i strongly suggest therapy.
People were fearing this ever since the brat was introduced, we just thought the author wasn't going to go through with it, at least not right now.
This many unironic "weebs" defending this pair and pretending it's normal disturbs me.

Users who are viewing this thread