Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
I know this isn't where the emphasis is, but I notice Hino-san has some significant tracts o' land.

Dex-chan lover
Is renting a private bath within a high schooler's budget? Cause if it costs the same as a hotel room, then it isn't that cheap.

Dex-chan lover
Koguma: sir Hino-san, I pursue your (((location at school))) and see you are creator of SEG

Dex-chan lover
Is renting a private bath within a high schooler's budget? Cause if it costs the same as a hotel room, then it isn't that cheap.
Doesn't Hino do leatherworking on the side? I swear that was mentioned in one of the earlier chapters. Leather goods generally fetch some good coin.

Dex-chan lover
Koguma be like "She (Hino) wants to see me naked, I wonder if she likes me?"
?????????
But Damn, Koguma using Nami's Happiness punch. Brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
This happened not long after New Year's. Don't underestimate New Year's money (Otoshidama) kids get, it can be quite significant since they get it from parents, relatives, close family friends, etc. It goes up as they get older, so $100+ for a girl Hino's age is quite possible. They also get money for birthdays.

Plus her parents probably give her money to pay for food and necessities, since they're rarely home. That'd be on top of her "pocket money." (Aka allowance.) She could save some of that up, by eating cheaper, or cutting corners where possible.

To give an example of how much this can be, in the manga Futaribeya, Sakurako covers all her living expenses living in the boarding house at high school from her Otoshidama & birthday money.

Users who are viewing this thread