Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 127

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING. EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN BECAUSE IT'S. FUCKING. HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And with that, I've achieved my goal of catching everyone up! This was the first time I've taken on something this big, and I honestly didn't think I'd get far at first. My only experience was a few years ago when I translated a couple of really short one shots from Pixiv. I've never had to do the extensive stuff like redrawing. I had the crudest of tools at my disposal but I wanted to do what I could with them just to push this series along. My biggest motivation was knowing people could discuss the series again. I love reading the discussions and reactions, both good and bad!

On that note, I am but one person. This has started to become a bit of a fun hobby and I would only do it for this series because I like it so much. I will continue to work on the chapters as they come out, if you'll have me! I know there are entire groups that could do far better work than me, and I would never stop them from also stepping in. As I said, I'm doing this for fun and from passion, so I will not be selfish about it. The choice of who/where you want to read from is no business of mine! Anyway, enough talking. I'll see you next chapter!

Oh quick note: I do not have GANMA! Premium so we are sort of perpetually two chapters behind since that's how far premium members get to read (maybe someday I can pay up). New chapters come out every Monday (Sunday for me, time difference) so that's the earliest I can start working on them.
Thank you for the translation! It's been a real joy to see these two again and I really hope they get to smoochin' at the end, though this author has trained me to not expect it at this point...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your work on the translating!
Also what’s the bet that Hino does something like fall asleep before they can kiss because she was up all night beforehand and so Koguma just gives her a peck on the cheek? I can’t imagine we’re actually going to get a proper kiss scene after all this time…

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe
But I'm also skeptical the mangaka will go through with it.
They've pulled out so many times in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you xKs for taking the time to translate this wonderful story.
You are giga based.

Supporter
And with that, I've achieved my goal of catching everyone up! This was the first time I've taken on something this big, and I honestly didn't think I'd get far at first. My only experience was a few years ago when I translated a couple of really short one shots from Pixiv. I've never had to do the extensive stuff like redrawing. I had the crudest of tools at my disposal but I wanted to do what I could with them just to push this series along. My biggest motivation was knowing people could discuss the series again. I love reading the discussions and reactions, both good and bad!

On that note, I am but one person. This has started to become a bit of a fun hobby and I would only do it for this series because I like it so much. I will continue to work on the chapters as they come out, if you'll have me! I know there are entire groups that could do far better work than me, and I would never stop them from also stepping in. As I said, I'm doing this for fun and from passion, so I will not be selfish about it. The choice of who/where you want to read from is no business of mine! Anyway, enough talking. I'll see you next chapter!

Oh quick note: I do not have GANMA! Premium so we are sort of perpetually two chapters behind since that's how far premium members get to read (maybe someday I can pay up). New chapters come out every Monday (Sunday for me, time difference) so that's the earliest I can start working on them.
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I also love this manga and am looking forward to the next chapter and to where th series lead us. Please continue

Users who are viewing this thread