Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 131

Dex-chan lover
I would expect Kogu at some point to say the typical "u only do this to people u like" or something but shes so in the mood for it that havent even crossed her mind. Cant forget shes the one thinking it would be impossible for Hino to like her childish self so im guessing she wouldnt just assume things and need clear confirmation of Hinos feelings... at some point lol
Still cant help to think the pace "also" really lost control lately. Hopefully is not simply rushing the end. Like, Kogu was just getting over the sudden rival and still dealing with her own feelings, not to mention we barely get monologues to see inside Hino's head. And as much as this really really(2x) progressed now the journey was so long that id rather had the option to savor the moment when things progressed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow my prediction from last chapter was totally wrong! i underestimated the author.

i wonder who's gonna be the first to say "girlfriend". i hope its Hino, since Koguma was the one who initiated the first kiss....

Users who are viewing this thread