Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 131

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of nice that they're reacting like actual teenagers who just realized they can do this. People get horny and also simultaneously uncertain about the next step.

Dex-chan lover
alright, now we're getting into the hot and spicy phase, gotta grab some popcorn :korone:

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I'm caught up on this, whew that was a marathon to read all in one sitting. 131 chapters, sheesh. My back hurts from sitting

Just want to point out that they still haven’t formally confessed to each other, so I assume there will be some angst about that coming up.

Supporter
Outstanding \o/
Finally we got some good ol fashion kissing. Thanks so much for the translation

Banned
TAROU-SENSEI MAKING UP FOUR FUCKING YEARS OF BLUEBALLING!!! WE ACCEPT THE APOLOGY JUST STOP!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH!!(still, please more blush)

Dex-chan lover
Wow it seems like I chose the perfect time to binge this manga, the last 2 chapters have had more development than the rest of the manga combined LMAO. Also thank you for your hard work translating all of these chapters!

Dex-chan lover
am happy for this finally being a thing

had to wait so long for this to happen and for it to finally be here is amazing

now where does things go from here i wonder

Dex-chan lover
Pouting Koguma is so cute:

image.png

YES YES YES FUCKING FINALLY 3 hour tongue fucking thats what we signed up for only took 90% of the manga

Users who are viewing this thread