Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Heā€™s so good, heā€™s so good, heā€™s so good, heā€™s so good

Dex-chan lover
You know the gag has reached its point of fulfillment when you start to question whether or not it's even a gag.

This one doesn't have much sense. Too many obvious expectations and then the author going all "tee hee"...
...the whole comic is like that, yeah, but this is stepping over the line.

I knew it was to good to be true but for a second i thought she was showing her bag and was confused. This makes more sense c:

My guess is lunch box at first, but when she said ā€you are soaking wet,ā€ my guess fall apart

Photo album? Now that a good twist.

Dex-chan lover
WELL. OKAY.

I'm more unhappy we're going back to the same old same old than I am upset about the "plot twist".

Dex-chan lover
I knew it wouldn't be sth perverted, because I know this manga, but damn if this didn't almost get me! I definitely started questioning near the end... Still can't believe the punchline was a photo album tho

Dex-chan lover
The bottom of page 9 with the 2 black triangles that Hino is grabbing and spreading is absolute genius since it is just the photo album and definitely not anything else. Previous chapters had Koguma get duped along with us but this time it's just the reader, which was a good subtle change.

Users who are viewing this thread