Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
@dragonite77 - No of course not. But is she clinically depressed or just severely disillusioned? It's not quite clear why she has this "no future" attitude, and maybe it's irrelevant in the context of the manga. I guess it kind of depends on if the author is happy to just keep thinking up ridiculous/embarrassing situations, or if the two of them will eventually move forward to some kind of relationship. There are hints that they might, but mostly it's just one silly situation after another.

@AsuraRaza yeah, that's true. i guess i just hope there is more to this series than just silly situations. don't get me wrong, they're fun and all, but i started getting a lot more interested as hino has started to get more and more appreciative of koguma, because i feel like their developing relationship is ultimately more interesting, and part of why i think its interesting is because it seems like hino is slowly starting to come out of her shell with regards to her actual emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing gets my dick going like tan girls so im really liking this childhood friend.

I hope shes there as a catalyst so that Hino or Koguma advance their relationship ad not just so that she stalls things out ......

With the introduction of Chihiro into the story line, the dynamic between Koguma and Hino is probably going to change or begin evolving.
Page 6-7 : The expression on Chihiro's face seems to tell one that she is prepared to be judge, jury, and executioner with regard to what Hino has been manipulating Koguma into doing. But surprisingly, Chihiro's remedy is for her to step in and become herself an Enabler to Hino being the Perpetrator.
Page 11 : In another twist of the relationship between Koguma and Hino, Koguma now is stepping away from being Enabler to Hino, and now also assumes the role of judge, jury, and executioner. This so very unlike Koguma, at least up to now. Who would have thought that Kogu 'had it in her' do confront Hino as she is doing ?

Users who are viewing this thread