Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

@mismarca
Settle down incel. You are the one complaining about a lack of progression in a manga that could reasonably be described as Yuribait until the exam arc. If you are just now starting to complain about a lack of progress, go back and read the first 10 chapters and then the last 3-4 and tell me there is no progress.
Its already volume 4, at this point they should already bed in or something.
Not this weak sauce teasing play.
This is the type of manga where the burn is slow and the anticipation is half the fun. If you don't like that go watch the glorious vanilla yuri hentai I recommended.

Aggregator gang
@futbuk
Its pretty obvious you are triggered. Calm down. I'm just stating the obvious fact.
I'm not talking about no progress, I'm talking about slow pacing. Really really slow to be exact since this series already on its 4th volume.
I guess its starts to wear off me, I get tired and boring with the repetitive plot tease. There is no huge leap that will peak my interest, so I'm just dead inside at this point.
Kinda similar to this series, [Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san]. I got bored with it.
By bed in I mean by the goal point. As in the end game. I'm not asking for hentai or anything 😅

What's with the sperglord in the comments calling people incel for stating an opinion lmao

Power Uploader
@mismarca

I think the pace is fine, actually, quite a lot has happened between them — I'm not really looking for a romantic endgame per se.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see any problem with the slow development. That'd be like expecting a hentai scene in that Takagi-san anime.

...I didn't actually watch that series, so if there's a lot of lewd Takagi-san hentai in that series, let me know.

@mismarca Demanding consummation of relationships in successful SOL romantic school comedies after only a few volumes just proves how little you know about the genre. You should be forced to to read Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! start to finish with all the mangaka's hiatuses included. Then you can complain about a lack of progress. This is just par for the course. Also, regarding Takagi-san, if the lack of progress really bothered you there, you could always start reading the sequel in which
they are married and have a child.

Aggregator gang
@futbuk
I guess I was asking too much on this series. There are not that much of characters so I thought the flow was gonna go fast, I was wrong then.
I've stopped reading Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! long time ago. I've started to develop a hate on 1 page manga ... been skipping those kind of type lately.
Nah I don't read Takagi-san sequel. It already end game lol. I've started to give no fuck on that series at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread