Hinowa ga Yuku!

@gamma2015 This series has a official simulpub translation by Yenpress that is up-to-date with Japan. They have the chapters on Bookwalker, Amazon, Comixology.

all akame friends end mean?najenda,tatsumi and mine survive in manga and current except hisame other member of soukai are still alive. so how you can say they are all died, conscript 117.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@sayanyoo Chapter 33 came out two days ago. I read it. It was distastefully sickening. Like why does Takahiro have to go and make everything so gratuitously edgy!?

Group Leader
god chapter 33 was disturbing even for this author's standards, like was there really a need to dedicate an entire chapter to that?

@youkari In reality, the events of the chapter were completely consistent with the characters. Zuou had already said he wanted Rinzu and it was likely he would have liked to have sex with him. In this way, Nahashu began to have some minor rethinking about the king. Then taking RInzu will throw the country into chaos as she was the one who had to keep the royal dynasty going and therefore many nobles will now abdicate in favor of other nations, such as Tenrou. In this way Zuou will be able to continue his advance in the country much more calmly. Then, showing off Hisame's head is a gesture that, as we have seen previously, means victory over the enemy. In fact, both Hinowa (the original) and Hisame show the head of the enemy general as a sign of victory. Instead I don't know what it means to cut the whole body but maybe it is a way to psychologically break the princess and convince her to obey more easily.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@overlord949
Instead I don't know what it means to cut the whole body
He was going to use it as bait to lure the others to him.
In this way Zuou will be able to continue his advance in the country much more calmly.

In what way does
Zuou: I'm going to annihilate Soukai so thoroughly to the point that other countries will be shivering in fear.
sound calm?
Please don't talk shit based on images, they don't tell half the story.

Code:

@youkari
- He was going to use it as bait to lure the others to him. / The head was enough.
- In what way does. / Many noble families will surely follow the royal family and thanks to their support the army and defenses of the various cities are well supplied. Without the possibility of the royal family there, the country will fall into chaos and Zuou will find few obstacles in his advance.
- Zuou: I'm going to annihilate Soukai so thoroughly to the point that other countries will be shivering in fear. / I haven't written this one. Then, did you have to be so rude? "Don't talk shit". Couldn't you write "don't say nonsense"?

Code:

Group Leader
@overlord949
Never said you wrote this. I was quoting from the last page. I wrote it.
Zuou: I'm going to annihilate Soukai so thoroughly to the point that other countries will be shivering in fear

The head was enough
Lol, we're done here. Come back when you've actually read it. The simulpub should be out by now.

It wasn't even the events that I had a problem with in the first place. It was the way Takahiro had it portrayed that I found distasteful.

Code:

@youkari Chapter 33 I haven't read in English yet so I don't know what the characters are saying.
Then, I don't quite understand what you mean. Could you be more specific? Then don't use expressions like LOL. They are stupid and don't represent someone's mood at all. Do you want me to believe you were laughing when you wrote that sentence?

Users who are viewing this thread