Hinowa ga Yuku!

@youkari I didn't write that sentence. Then, I relied on what had been said about Zuou and the possible implications that kidnapping, rape and having Hisame seen in pieces would bring.

I guess count as a spoiler
Idk how I should be feeling about chapter 33 on one hand it feels pretty realistic on the other hand my heart freakin' hurts right now. Like this has happened before in Akame ga Kill albeit to lesser-known/no-name characters/off-screen. The silver lining with chapter 33, at least it can't get worse?

EDIT: they should probs add the genre tags that akame ga kill have. Just realised if you look at the tags alone you would think that hinowa ga yuku is a goody 2 shoe version of akame ga kill.

Group Leader
Chapter 34 in a nutshell:
アカメ: モエギ隊 葬る

Dex-chan lover
put more salt in the bleeding wound with that cover...

@overlord949 this is my theory, but is kinda disturbing so guess it yourself
cannibalistic

Dex-chan lover
Wow
I heard about the rape scene but I didn't expect it to be so detailed... I actually thought it was a doujin for a second....

Gotta say the the enemy king is pretty freaking stupid. Whole reason he invades the country is to make the princess his wife? Never heard of diplomacy? Political marriage? Because her father literally didn't give a shit who she married as long as they weren't hostile and proved themselves to him. Instead it "Give yourself to me or I'll kill everyone close to you" *rapes her* "Are you going to keep your word" "Oh lol nope everyone and everything you've ever known or cared about is either dead, on fire, or both. BTW you better be my loving wife now and I'm looking forward to a happy life together"

Dex-chan lover
@Amaterasu816
Is actually very realistic. This is the way of the old conquerors. Their diplomacy was war. Zuou is like a Genghis Khan or a Roman emperor. Diplomacy was used to make the conquered population accept their defeat AFTER conquering them. Plus it was not just Rinzu. He wanted the local monster fishes as well, and search the area for the old man. He just got the chance to conquer new territories as well.

This manga have ntr, quite heavy , well akame ga kill have ntr and rape too(the one ntr-ed is not main characters in akame ga kill but one of the kinda side characters).

@lmaozedong1893 Yes, there is an official English release that is simulpublished (same-day as Japan) to boot. You might want to support the author through Yen Press's releases, or if you can't, try your luck on other websites.

Maybe for those who can't stand these type of manga needs to read the tags and don't read when it says "Sexual Violence". Snowflakes.

Users who are viewing this thread