Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Ch. 49 - Revelation

Farena.. goddess of dream Papiona..
I wonder if there are any correlation between them?

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst way to wake up.
Hearing immediately a bad new of presenting yourself to the King without recovering yet your entire judgment power.
It will confuse you a lot...

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato Still, they scheduled the audience with him not even having woken up yet? What would they have done if he had slept been in a coma yet another day? Dragged him into the castle and laid him down in front of the king? Have him accused of lese majeste by not answering the king? And only then wake up?
*That* would have been more of a worst way to wake up. XD

this one takes so long to get a translation I forget what is even going on each released chapter

Aggregator gang
I gotta wonder, if Farena was with him the whole time since he returned somehow, did maybe a second something like her get attracted by the dish when he started using it in this life?

I barely remember much but still... is MC being stalked by a Farena lookalike because the current one this chapter was oddly... tamer and much more cuter

“Papiona”, the supposed “goddess” of dreams was brought up the last two chapters. . . and her name is very similar to the French “papillon” and Latin “pāpiliō”, which mean “butterfly”. 👀

🦋

Also, I hadn't noticed until seeing white "Farena's"(?) outfit, but both Farenas' necklines have a design that looks suspiciously butterfly-like.
White "Farena"(?) has a similar but more complex design at her waist; can't remember if black Farena also has it. (And I don’t feel like going back to check right now. 🤷‍♂️)

Dex-chan lover
Farena is really cute. Now who tf is that white Farena?!?!
Is Farena and that white Farena the goddess of dreams or something? Are they two halves of the same being?

Users who are viewing this thread