Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - The Duty of the Commander

Double-page supporter
What the fuck? Their idea of a test is to give the students PTSD for the rest of their lives and to sacrifice soldiers?

I'd rebel against them and this world for that fucked up belief.

I figured it was a test, its just the kind of thing these kinds of story's tend to like to do.

Damn, the chapter's pages always short for this manga. I hope this will be bi-weekly and not monthly manga.

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense, Nakururu's specialty is illusion magic. Remember, she's actually a Loli dwarf disguising herself as an elf to be taken seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@gameriuxlt Pay close attention to El, how she got him to take the credit of doing what she told him, while making him used to relying upon her for advice (while still half thinking he came up with it himself). That's some leadership skills there. (Proper smarts too if she did it because she knew her leadership skills were mostly about pulling rank, while his MP skills are charisma/personality-based and better at getting most of them to obey.)

Dex-chan lover
If the pace is like this the number of pages should be double. I don't even feel like I read a chapter.

Aggregator gang
Eeh, I was 90% sure it was a test right from the start when the guards reported an attack. Became 99% sure when only students participated.

Not very intense if you suspect it all along.

Users who are viewing this thread