Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru

Double-page supporter
Awesome as always but... goodness, 3 months of waiting and we get this short chapter :(

@stark071
for years alot of wn writers will take the paid ln contract and abandon their wn, its a shame but the ln is complete with 9 ln's, sucks for anyone interntational since we cant mtl to read but its not as bad as wn;s that are removed to premote sales from a 3rd party, this is a good story but their is more scanlators picking up crappier stuff instead of ln;s so blame/hope groups will translate the ln's ......

Dex-chan lover
This shit is painfully generic
Theres nothing special about this why wasnt it axed yet
I mean the google translation doesnt help but the first chapters were so god awful you could barely call this shit a story

ok i skimmed until ch 25 fast reading it and sometimes i wonder what the standard for author or mangaka to write manga or novel
with the same genre over and over again,
and also all the MC be like "hey, I have dark past, my comrade and family killed right in front of me so after i got reincarnated let me enjoy getting new friend, fooling around, and hey iam a peace loving person so i dont want to hurt anybody even i have godly power or oh i have dark and terrifying power let me seal it instead trying to control it
or hey i got reincarnated let me enjoy slow life with farming and fooling around with my harem and sometime also hey, my lover almost get raped so i forgive the villain and i hope he became a better person

i dont mind with isekai, but the same plot over and over again with villain too obsessed with rape and some of them can be solved with talking instead make it pure evil
combined with some beta , peace loving , happy go lucky MC
same with edgy character and almost all of them go full retard

no wonder manhwa like solo leveling and tomb raider king or manga like berserk got high rating because of their uniqueness
even Kingdom with nakama power from this recent chapter is still enjoyable and many more manhwa or manga that i can't mention it
well maybe iam too old for this shit, so my preference kinda change

PoH

I honestly think this is one of the better 'doing all over again' manga. The MC is not your typical OP hero with legendary equipment, he is just a 'Soldier A' that was really lucky to survive the war.
Well...to be honest when he reincarnated, he is on the stronger side of the scale, borderline OP level, but that power come with a price. You slowly sees the horror the MC went through. Even then he can't move the world(politics). He must relied on others in power.

The art style is also pretty cool, you have a good mix of creppy and moe at the same time.

Good reading it was entertaining and loved how the story going on the characters lovely and liked how development they get ...I think when new chapter I'll be rereading it again XD
Hope it get update soon tho.

Update::
I don't know why there even negative comment but thank god I don't read
the comment while reading I do after the reading... Thank god for that XD

Dex-chan lover
It's good. The monthly releases and slow pacing are what hurts it the most really.

Group Leader
GvywEft.png

We'll be right back.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
I'm too lazy to re-read, but the Hero did have a full armor on, right? His face, I mean whole head is all covered up, right?
What if he's actually the hero? And just time travelled back?

There's a lot wrong in my theory, and I lack sleep, so imma sleep now, ktnxbye.. Zzzzzzz

This is just my though,
i feel like the author want karen to be the heroine but later change their mind and suddenly put the lil sis into the pic just bc

mc's lil' swordie jiggle because a guy from before was inside mc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Not bad and not good either. Just another medicore one to throw on the pile of trash that will never finish.

Also this is literally just an isekai that pretends its not an isekai. Been seeing a few of these pop up most prominentily being "Reincarnation magician of the inferior eyes" or something like that. Its much worse and devloves much faster than this but I see more poeple talking about it unfortunately.

I think my favorite one of this sort of isekai sub genre would have to be "Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume". Just for anyone looking for something similar but tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread