Hirano to Kagiura - Vol. 5 Ch. 23b

Hirano should take some sort of love language test and realize that loving someone isn't just touching them. And that his way of expressing love is different than Kagi's, but that doesn't mean he loves him any less. Hirano compliments Kagi and likes to spend time with him, he's eager to meet him every time. I wonder how long will it take them to star dating or something. Also, poor Niibashi🤣

Dex-chan lover
prideflag_big_ace.png

Sir.
Love isn’t always the same.

My wife is aspec. It’s been a learning experience for both of us.
I’ve walked her through a few chapters of this, explained a bit more. Then I asked “could one count this as ace representation? This dynamic just seems very… familiar. But dumb teenagers.”
”…Mmm-hm!”

Also, no matter what else, POWER BOTTOM.

Sexy times or no, this boy is a pillow prince.
Little spoon.

Last edited:
I was wondering how long the series was going to tread water for but this chapter hit. That's a lot of messy feels!

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered that Kagi-kun had a girlfriend, because …he’s gay.

Once or twice a year I remember that I dated a guy for a while.
(Nah. Girls.)

prideflag_big_ace.png

Sir.
Love isn’t always the same.

My wife is aspec. It’s been a learning experience for both of us.
I’ve walked her through a few chapters of this, explained a bit more. Then I asked “could one count this as ace representation? This dynamic just seems very… familiar. But dumb teenagers.”
”…Mmm-hm!”

Also, no matter what else, POWER BOTTOM.

Sexy times or no, this boy is a pillow prince.
Little spoon.
Hirano has been giving off huge aspec vibes since the beginning and I NEED people to talk about it more 😭

Dex-chan lover
Hirano has been giving off huge aspec vibes since the beginning and I NEED people to talk about it more 😭
IKR?
I am clearly not qualified to talk about it past “WOW is this relatable!”
Well, we were already together when she really put it all together (well, as much as she wants to), so it’s a different experience.

“What are you talking about?!”

“What do you mean “what am I-“…! I think this is another one of those things.”
“Oh! Huh.”
“Yeah. Let’s talk about this some more in half an hour.”

Then we come away with “I understand you and myself better.”

I really do wonder where these two end up. There’s gotta be SOME level of physical affection.
Hirano prevents it with a single gesture in the flash-forward bonus chapter in vol9 of SasaMyaa, and then Kagi-kun is about to explode holding still.
Because his bf was sniffing him.
On a train.

I find it AMAZING that Hirano is actually saying “Please let me keep trying to fall in love with you. I care too much about you to give up,” and it’s not clicking!
THIS IS WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE SOMETIMES, KIDDO!
“I don’t with to live apart. I know it’s gonna be a lot of work, but please help me keep us together.”
“It’s gotta be totally normal for bros to buy each other jewlry.”
“Everyone likes looking at muscles!”
“Don’t you dare make me stop doing cute things for you!”
“Yeah! let’s playfully wake each other up in the morning!”
“Aw, he didn’t wanna touch me, right now…”
“Shut up and let me fix your clothes while we snuggle up together in the stairwell.”

Fishfhabfiahchwifhrhfujafbitnvnakdppgjqnfnvnr!!!!!!!

STOP BEING SO RELATABLE ABOUT SWIMMING IN DA NILE!

Group Leader
Ok this chapter made me tear up a bit. It's so very clear that Hirano loves Kagi-kun so much, but he isn't exactly IN love with him (at least, not yet, according to him). But seeing the pain it causes Kagi-kun kills him inside, he wants so much for it to be different. He feels like his feelings need to match Kagi-kuns and someone needs to tell him that it really doesn't need to be like that. I need Hanzawa to knock Hirano upside the head with this info, PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
Ok this chapter made me tear up a bit. It's so very clear that Hirano loves Kagi-kun so much, but he isn't exactly IN love with him (at least, not yet, according to him). But seeing the pain it causes Kagi-kun kills him inside, he wants so much for it to be different. He feels like his feelings need to match Kagi-kuns and someone needs to tell him that it really doesn't need to be like that. I need Hanzawa to knock Hirano upside the head with this info, PLEASE
Love is so complex and weird and multifaceted.

I‘ve thought of them as deeply in love since way before Kagi-kun was physically attracted.
It wasn’t a factor, and it’s mildly frustrating that Kagi-kun didn’t get really specific and explicit before that.
A change to an existing relationship might have been easier than starting on such different pages.

and, like… I keep going over this, but WHERE DO THEY END UP?! Hirano has boundaries in the future, but what are they and when do they apply?
I’m glad that they’re respected, but yeah.
There has to be SOMETHING more than just “close proximity is totally cool”, because Hirano wouldn’t have to tell him to stop at that.

also, what is your profile image?
It looks vaguely familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread