Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Does no one see a death flag here for the protagonists? I understand thinking the child, but both women, acknowledge their plight and say which one will be the heir? That screams death flag for one of them (most likely the guy).

i commend the mangaka to make such a beautiful art when he is obviously jacking off while drawing. I know I am jacking off reading.

Dex-chan lover
Do I hear their kid being a witch too then

I see that as an absolute win.

Well at least the author did something different with this story, otherwise it would've been too predictable.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'm not really fond of anime girls with glasses... But that Witch... It fits her SO fucking good!!!!!!!!!

I see... So the plot is that those are bene geserit witches. And they know that if they do it before they are 18 then the kwisatz haderach will be born ahead of it's time and they wont be able to control it. Those witches must be afraid.

woah, so the bet, and all of that was actually for a bigger purpose. I'm definitely mind-blown at how the mangaka actually did that, they could've just made it a regular plot afterwards, but the author had to add another twist it seems. that's a first.

Cold. Dead. Hands.
IKQqFqr.png

Users who are viewing this thread